Customised for your application
The electronics industry is increasingly using Press-fit applications. Through-hole components are increasingly being converted to press-fit solutions. A press is used to push the press-fit connectors into a PCB. This is done in our ESD-safe room. The customised press-fit tooling is used in this process to support the work. The tooling is made of aluminium, brass, stainless steel and ESD-safe composite materials.
Advantages of our Pressfit Tooling:
- Good support and cut-outs for components
- Centring of the PCB by means of dowel pins
- Set consists of a base plate and top-compression tooling
- Pressing tool made to measure
- Work is carried out in an ESD-safe room
- Prevents damage to components on the printed circuit boards
- CNC-manufactured based on PCB information
Looking for more technical information about our Pressfit Tooling?