Our CAD engineers can transform your specific needs into a 2D or 3D design
Our CAD engineers can transform your specific needs into a 2D or 3D design. For the 3D design, we use SolidWorks. The unique thing about this program is that you can rotate the design and view it from all sides. Components that extend and retract are also easily visible. This will enable any problems to be identified early in the process and corrected where necessary.
Benefits of CAD Engineering:
- Reduction of technical errors
- Saving time by detecting errors prior to the production process
- Customer check and consultation
- The eDrawing program allows the 3D model to be viewed from all sides and, if necessary, components can be hidden
- Reduce the lead time of the approved design to end product in terms of 2D
- We can deliver in 2D or 3D
- All component numbers are visible in the 3D model that is supplied. This makes it easy for the end user to find spare parts
- Adjustments are possible after the customer check
Like to know how to use CAD engineering to achieve your requirements? We’re happy to help.